- This event has passed.
How to get the best out of National Inclusion Week 2021 – FULLY BOOKED
July 13 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Find out how your organisation can get the best out of National Inclusion Week 2021 by joining this FREE webinar, where you will find out more about the week itself and how you can use it to inspire and celebrate inclusion in your organisation.
In the meantime you can find out more and register for National Inclusion Week here.
What you will learn
- Why Inclusion Week is an essential milestone in the I&D calendar
- How you can use it to progress your inclusion agenda
- This year’s theme – #UnitedForInclusion – what does it mean, how can you bring it to life?
- Steps to prepare and engage key stakeholders in the organisation to help you deliver and make an impact with National Inclusion Week
- How to engage everyone in your organisation with Inclusion Week and embody the #UnitedForInclusion theme
Who should attend
- Members of staff networks, inclusion allies and champions, marketing and comms people, I&D and HR professionals.
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion – this is the perfect place to start if you’re at the beginning of your inclusion journey.
Book your place
- This webinar is now fully booked. If you would like to attend another webinar, check out our events page.