How our members are taking real anti-racist action
May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Part of Inclusive Employers’ 10th Birthday events and a focus on the ‘present’.
Join us as our panel showcases not just the ‘what’ of the practical actions they have taken in the journey towards anti-racism, but also explains the ‘how’.
Expect to hear about designing and implementing policies, strategies and gathering better data.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask the panel questions to gain the benefit of their insight and experience.
This session will be hosted by Claire Williams, MD Operations at Inclusive Employers.
This is an opportunity to hear insight and practical tips from;
- Helen Starkey, Head of Strategic HR at Crown Prosecution Service
- Kate Wiggins, Head of Employee Experience and Development, and Jay Nash, HR Director at Teach First
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]