Holocaust Memorial Day
January 27, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Holocaust Memorial Day on 27 January is a time to pause and reflect. It is an opportunity to learn about the Holocaust & Nazi persecution and the genocides that followed in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Darfur. Within our workforces we are likely to have many colleagues who have family experience of the Holocaust or personal experience of genocide.
What you will learn
In this session we will:
- raise awareness about the day and the history
- consider the impact of power and privilege
- think about how employers can actively role model unity and inclusion, as well as vigorously challenge division and hate
- discuss practical steps to create workplace cultures that are respectful and inclusive, specifically in the context of colleagues who carry often unspoken experience and memories of Holocaust or genocide
Who is this for?
- I&D professionals
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop their relationships with their colleagues
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]