Getting Ready for National Inclusion Week 2022 - 2 Weeks to Go!
Getting Ready for National Inclusion Week 2022 – 2 Weeks to Go!
September 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Find out how your organisation can get the best out of National Inclusion Week 2022 by joining this FREE (if you’re registered for NIW) webinar, where you will find out more about the week itself and how you can use it to inspire and celebrate inclusion in your organisation.
What you will learn
- Why National Inclusion Week is an essential milestone in the I&D calendar.
- How you can use it to progress your inclusion agenda.
- This year’s theme, Time to Act: the Power of Now – what does it mean, how can you bring it to life
- Steps to prepare and engage key stakeholders in the organisation to help you deliver and make an impact with National Inclusion Week.
- How to engage everyone in your organisation with National Inclusion Week and embody the #PowerOfNow theme.
Who should attend
- Members of staff networks
- Inclusion allies and champions
- Marketing and comms professionals
- I&D and HR professionals.
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion – this is the perfect place to start if you’re at the beginning of your inclusion journey.
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: You can access one place for free on this webinar. Additional places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place – see here for how to become an NIW Registrant.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact [email protected]