Faith at Work
November 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar highlights the importance of faith for some employees, why it is important to understand their beliefs and how to improve faith inclusion in your workplace.
What you will learn
During this webinar we will consider:
- What we mean by faith inclusion
- Faith in changing work environments
- Practical steps that will move employers from a position of tolerance of faith to one that celebrates and empowers faith.
Who is this for
- I&D Professionals
- Recruitment Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- People Managers
- Network group members
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]