Empower and recognise inclusion in your organisation
November 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Creating and supporting an inclusive work culture where everyone can succeed is a shared objective amongst those leading on or supporting Inclusion & Diversity in organisations.
But how to bring people on the journey with you? How do you empower people to take accountability on inclusion? How do you reward and recognise those who are leading on inclusion in your organisations? And how do you put systems in place that support your culture?
Join us on this webinar to explore these questions and more.
What you will learn
- Ways to embed a culture of inclusion through strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement and setting up structures to help you embed inclusion.
- We will look at ways to engage and empower stakeholders such as staff networks, role models, champions and allies, and how to give them the tools to succeed and lead with inclusion.
- Best practice on engaging everyone in the organisation so that they feel accountable for leading with inclusion.
Who is this for?
- Inclusion & Diversity and Human Resources professionals
- Staff network leads
- Anyone in organisations leading inclusion efforts
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]