Eliminating unconscious bias – taking the science to the next level
November 2 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Unconscious bias remains a popular topic for training in many organisations. We all have biases ranging from conscious to unconscious, and shining a light on these biases and their impact on the workplace can be a positive first step for an organisation looking to be more inclusive. Join us in this webinar where we will take a look at the relevance of talking about bias in 2021, and what research tells us can help address biases both unconscious and implicit.
What you will learn/we will explore:
During this webinar we will explore
- Why thinking about ‘implicit bias’ may be more useful than ‘unconscious bias’ in the post-2020 workplace
- The impact of bias in our everyday working environments including micro-behaviours
- Recognising how unconscious bias can affect performance, outcomes, processes, and fair decision making
- Using research to create our own practical strategies and actions to manage or mitigate the impact of bias
Who should attend this webinar:
Anyone interested in addressing their own biases or exploring how to address bias in their organisation.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]