Eliminating unconscious bias – taking the science to the next level
May 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Unconscious bias remains a popular topic for training in many organisations. We all have biases ranging from conscious to unconscious, and shining a light on these biases and their impact on the workplace can be a positive first step for an organisation looking to be more inclusive. Join us in this webinar where we will take a look at the relevance of talking about bias in 2021, and what research tells us can help address biases both unconscious and implicit.
This webinar is part of Inclusive Employers’ 10th Birthday celebrations and a focus on the ‘looking at the past.’ More information can be found here.
What you will learn/we will explore:
During this webinar we will explore
- Why thinking about ‘implicit bias’ may be more useful than ‘unconscious bias’ in the post-2020 workplace
- The impact of bias in our everyday working environments including microbehaviours
- Recognising how unconscious bias can affect performance, outcomes, processes, and fair decision making
- Using research to create our own practical strategies and actions to manage or mitigate the impact of bias
Who should attend this webinar:
Anyone interested in addressing their own biases or exploring how to address bias in their organisation.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]