Eliminating pay gaps
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Pay gaps are indicators of embedded and systemic diversity and inclusion problems within organisations and many employers are now taking significant steps to identify and address the causes of the gaps.
Some are motivated to act by the requirements for transparency (in relation to gender), but others see pay gap data as an important inclusion indicator that must be tackled if they are to achieve an inclusive and diverse workplace.
What you will learn
We will give you the confidence to act and have lasting impact on workplace culture.
- Causes of pay gaps.
- Strategies for narrowing the gender pay gap.
- How to look for discrepancies between pay rates.
Who is this for
- Senior leaders
- D&I and HR professionals
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists
- People managers
- Finance operatives
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]