National Inclusion Week: Each One, Reach One Webinar – Introduction to Inclusion
09:00-10:00, Monday 28 September
National Inclusion Week 2020 is kicking off with a free webinar for all. Introduction to Inclusion will explain what inclusion is and how it is different from diversity and equality and how individuals and organisations can become inclusive employers. You will learn:
- The difference between equality, diversity, inclusion
- The dos and don’ts of an inclusive organisation
- How to kick start your inclusion journey
There will be time for questions and answers so come armed with everything you want to know about workplace inclusion and diversity.
How to book your place:
- Places on this webinar are free please use the registration link here to book your place or if you cannot access Zoom please email email@example.com.
- Our National Inclusion Week events prove very popular and we want to reach as many organisations as possible therefore places are limited to 5 per organisation. We will automatically cancel any places booked over the 5 limit. You will be notified on the email you registered with that your booking has been cancelled.