National Inclusion Week: Each One, Reach One Webinar – Inclusion for Winning Business
10:00 – 11:00, Tuesday 29 September
As part of the National Inclusion Week – Each One Reach One campaign, we will be looking at how businesses can engage and inspire their supply chains and associates with inclusive work practices.
Are you jumping through hoops to prove your inclusion credentials? Aimed at supply chain companies, this webinar will offer you a structured and simple approach to demonstrating how inclusion is critical to your organisation.
This webinar will cover:
- Articulating why inclusion matters to your business and to your clients;
- Exploring metrics for demonstrating your commitment to diversity and inclusion;
- Top tips on how to make inclusion a USP that will win you more business;
- Tools to help you talk about inclusion with clients and stakeholders.
How to book your place:
- Places on this webinar are free please use the registration link here to book a place or if you cannot access Zoom please email email@example.com.
- Our National Inclusion Week events prove very popular and we want to reach as many organisations as possible therefore places are limited to 5 per organisation. We will automatically cancel any places booked over the 5 limit. You will be notified on the email you registered with that your booking has been cancelled.