Disability in the workplace
December 2 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
According to the ONS, in 2020, 52% of disabled people were in some form of employment. This number has decreased from previous years. Now, more than ever, it is critical that employers and their staff understand the importance of creating inclusive systems, processes, environments and behaviours to tackle disability exclusion.
What you will learn
Through interaction and discussion, delegates will develop their understanding of what a disability is, and how we can challenge and change the narrative that exists around it
You will learn:
- What is a disability?
- What is ableism?
- How does ableism impact the workplace?
- Everyday disability inclusive actions and behaviours in practice
Who is it for
This webinar is particularly useful for Inclusion and Diversity professionals, or those who’s remit it is to provide support for disabled employees. However, it is open to everyone, including those who just want to know more about building an inclusive workplace for their colleagues.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]