Demystifying loneliness – Helping combat loneliness in the workplace
February 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
12:00-13:00, Wednesday 17th February
More than half of Britons admit suffering from loneliness in the workplace, according to research by CV Library. In times of social isolation, such feelings are likely to increase as most people are cut off from most forms of social contact with colleagues. This webinar will look at some of the reasons why people may feel lonely in the workplace, and how you can support yourself and others during this time.
What you will learn
- How loneliness may manifest itself in the workplace and its impact on mental health
- The differences between loneliness and social isolation
- How loneliness is linked to inclusion and authenticity
- Stopping the signs that yourself or others might be suffering from loneliness
- Top tips on how to support yourself and others
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact email@example.com.