May 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This webinar is aimed to increase our understanding and awareness of deafness and to support those in our organisation who are D/deaf or hard of hearing.
This webinar will cover:
- What is D/deafness and understanding different terminology.
- Current statistics
- Understanding the medical and social models of Disability
- Different types of communication
- Top tips for organisations to support their D/deaf employees
This webinar is suitable for anyone who wishes to raise their awareness on D/deafness. It may be particularly useful to those in roles that create Disability inclusion policies or focus on Wellbeing.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact email@example.com.