Confidence in Our Conversations About Race Webinar
Recent events in the USA have triggered unprecedented levels of public attention on the problem of structural racism. Many are finding it difficult to talk about race; but problems that cannot be named and discussed, cannot be solved.
This webinar, Co-hosted with Laurelle Brown, will explore some of the challenges faced (by both ethnic minority and white employees) when talking about race and help us build confidence and skills in starting the dialogue and identifying solutions. While the challenges may differ between groups, through this webinar we hope to support members overcome their discomfort so we can continue to move forward in addressing racism together.
What we will learn
- We will explore what holds us back – including the fear of getting it wrong and selecting the right terminology
- Moving from support to action
- Simple actions we all need to take to ensure our workplace cultures are addressing the issues
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- Network members
- Anyone interested in expanding their inclusion knowledge
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register your place, click here.
If you cannot access zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register a place for you manually.