Change Management: Understanding Difference
Is your organisation experiencing a period of change? Change is a constant in today’s world and the speed of change is ever increasing. However as individuals and teams change can be the hardest thing to achieve successfully.
In this webinar we will look at the different elements of organisational change, the barriers to successful change and how to apply these concepts to D&I culture change.
What You Will Learn
- The elements of organisational change
- Different strategies for managing change
- How people manage change differently
- How you can include everyone in the change process
- How to successfully manage D&I culture change
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- D&I managers
- HR and L&D Managers
- Agents of Change
- Project Leaders including those managing current change initiatives
- Anyone experiencing organisational or departmental change
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To book or register your place, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, but tickets for this event are no longer available