Bi-visibility in the Workplace
September 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
It is estimated that 50% of LGBT+ people identify as something other than gay or lesbian. However, popular media and even LGBT+ events often do not profile, or even mention, people who are bisexual or queer. This ‘invisibility’ of bisexual people in particular has a significant impact, affecting health outcomes, wellbeing and feelings of belonging.
Bi Visibility Day takes place every 23rd September, and is aimed at combating the stigma and lack of representation the bi community faces. Join two of the Inclusive Employers team as they discuss identity, labels, invisibility and how organisations can make a difference.
What you will learn:
This conversation between two members of the Inclusive Employers consultancy team will cover:
- Being bisexual, being queer, labels and identity
- The impact of bi invisibility
- Top tips for bi visibility and inclusion
Who is this for:
Anyone interested in including bi people at their organisation, including:
- Staff network members and leads
- D&I professionals
- HR and OD teams
- D&I Champions and Allies
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]