- This event has passed.
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar is aimed at raising Autism awareness and necessary considerations employees should take to hire and support autistic talent.
- What is Autism?
- Statistics and context
- The Autism Employment Gap and what organisations can do to close it
- Supporting colleagues – workplace and communication considerations
- Inclusion through design – Best practice tips for all.
This webinar is aimed at anyone who wishes to raise their awareness on supporting those with Autism. This may specifically be useful to professionals with a focus on Disability/impairment in their D&I strategy or those with a focus on Wellbeing.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]