Attracting diverse talent from within your community
November 17 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Many organisations operate in diverse communities, but struggle to attract local diverse talent to apply for roles. In this session we will explore how to understand the diverse communities local to you, and different ways to engage them with your organisation.
What you will learn
- Tools and approaches to better understand diverse communities local to you
- How you can use positive action to encourage underrepresented groups to your organisation
- Initiatives other organisations have used to engage local diverse talent
Who is this for:
- D&I Manager
- D&I Professionals
- Recruitment Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- People Managers with a responsibility for recruitment
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]