National Inclusion Week: Each One, Reach One Webinar – Anti-racism: how to implement structural change
12:00-13:00, Tuesday 29 September
The Black Lives Matter movement has shaken organisations across much of the globe. For many it has sparked a genuine attempt to address the issues, leading to debate and discussion and new initiatives.
This webinar, co-hosted with Associate Donna Murray-Turner, will focus on how organisations can develop a strategic response to the issues of racism, centred around a deep and clear understanding of structural racism; rather than taking a more initiative-focused approach. This is not about adopting quick or easy solutions but about following a path that will lead to longer term change.
This webinar will cover:
- Structural racism and how it plays out in the workplace;
- The history and narratives that underpin structural racism such as: white privilege, white fragility, white supremacy;
- What is anti-racism?
- How you can be a catalyst for anti-racism in your organisation.
How to book your place:
- This webinar is free to Inclusive Employers members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Member places are limited to 5 per webinar, we will automatically cancel any booked over the 5 limit. You will be notified on the email you registered with that your booking has been cancelled.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar. You can purchase a single ticket below, or to purchase 5 places at £150+VAT please email email@example.com.