An Introduction to LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace
09:00-10:00, Tuesday 13 October
You might be starting your journey on LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace or need to refresh your approach. This webinar will take you through the basics and building blocks for an LGBTQ+ inclusive culture. You will learn:
- What does LGBTQ+ stand for
- A brief explanation of the key pieces of terminology
- How the Equality Act 2010 protects LGBTQ+ people
- Steps you can take to make your workplace safe and inclusive.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- D&I professionals
- HR business partners
- HR managers
- Line managers
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar. You can purchase a single ticket below for £89, or to purchase 5 places at £150+VAT please email email@example.com.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have a query about this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.