Agile and flexible working in a post-Covid-19 world
12:00-13:00, 7 August
As lockdown restrictions are slowly lifted, some employees are gradually returning to their workspaces and looking at how to adapt to this “new normal”. While agile and flexible working has been on organisation’s agendas for a while, COVID-19 has really accelerated that conversation, with many employees now expecting more flexibility around their working patterns and shifts.
In this session we will cover:
- Understanding more about flexible and agile working;
- How the conversation around it has developed because of current events;
- How agile and flexible working could benefit your organisation and help improve employee morale and retention;
- Challenges that could come with flexible working;
- How you can address these challenges to make agile working work for your organisation so you can develop a truly agile culture and teams.
How to book your place:
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register or book your place, please email email@example.com.