A Human Rights Approach to Inclusion and Diversity
The Human Rights Act 1998 sets out the fundamental rights and freedoms that everyone in the UK is entitled to. It incorporates the rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) into domestic British law. The Human Right Act protects all of us – but how can it be used to shape our approach to D&I?
Join our webinar to learn about what a human rights approach to D&I could look like for your organisation, and the value of framing your work this way.
What You Will Learn
- What the 16 fundamental human rights are
- The history of the Human Rights Act
- How you can use a human rights approach in D&I
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To book or register your place, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, but tickets for this event are no longer available