Mental Health Awareness
Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Mental Health problems can affect any of us, 1 in 4 of us will be diagnosed with a mental illness at some point in our lives, and many more will go undiagnosed.
Research shows that employees are often reluctant to take time off work, partly due to the on-going stigma associated with mental illness. This presenteeism is likely to affect an employee’s productivity making them miss deadlines and increasing the amount of mistakes in their work. This is a real business risk.
Our aim is to help you prevent mental ill health if possible, catch the early signs and raise awareness around your organisation.
Our Mental Health Package includes:
- An online assessment tool
- Awareness raising materials
- Signposting to other sources of advice expertise, Ted talks and Time to Talks
- Blogs about a range of mental health conditions such as PTSD, Eating Disorders, & Postnatal Depression
- The recording of the webinar on Resilience with Sarah Bond
- Mental Health Tip Tips Guide
- Mindfulness Apps Reviewed
To receive this package please email email@example.com