Work for us
Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
We have vacancies for the following roles:
Writers, HR / Equality and Diversity Facilitators
We are always looking for bloggers, writers, HR / Equality and Diversity advisors / trainers to assist with the delivery of our packed program.
If interested send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Learning and Development Services
Salary: £35 - £45K
This new post has been created as part of our ambitious growth programme as we recognise the need for to increase specialist Learning and Development expertise in the team. We are looking for someone who innovates with their feet on the ground, who can develop new imaginative programmes and manage long term accounts, wins work through effective tendering and pitching and who is an engaging and compelling trainer themselves. Your background must be in leadership/ behaviour/culture/skills (as opposed to technical/knowledge based). We can teach you about diversity but you must be passionate about inclusion.
We are happy for people to work from home anywhere in the UK (although you will need to travel for work) and we will consider applications for part time working.
If you would like to learn more about the role please read the job description below. To learn more about Inclusive Employers, please look at our website.
To apply please send:
A covering letter setting out how you can evidence your experience under these headings:
- Development of new imaginative programmes
- Managing long term accounts
- Winning work through effective tendering and pitching
- An engaging and compelling trainer
- Why you want this job
We need both elements to consider your application. Please title your application “Head of Learning and Development Services” and send it to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 5 October 2018.
The selection process will take place on 23 October in London.
Job Description - Head of Learning and Development services
Reporting to the Managing Director, the purpose of this role is to:
- Keep Inclusive Employers at the forefront of developing and delivering imaginative and engaging Inclusion, Equality and Diversity learning and development products
- Harness opportunities to ensure that our income from training grows to meet our stretching financial targets.
- Focus on performance and behavioural and cultural change – real outcomes for our client
The role involves:
- Development of a Learning and Development Strategy to support Inclusive Employers Business Plan.
- Identification of new markets and new learning methods
- Delivery of Leadership development programmes and other content.
- Writing successful proposals/tenders and pitching for large and small scale delivery programmes
- Sales and development of bespoke and “off the shelf” e-learning products through content development and management of the technical build.
- Development of face to face programmes including drama based and trainer led sessions of mixed length.
- Working with the communications manager to effectively market all learning products to a widening market and develop learning though film, blogs, vlogs, podcasts and other social media (including phone based).
- Shared responsibility for the range of CMI accredited programmes.
- Establishing robust measures/evaluation processes to demonstrate return on investment.
- Support for the Consultancy team in the delivery of their training objectives.
- An awareness of any access issues in relation to learning.
- Wider contributions to the work of Inclusive Employers as required.
- Travel in the UK including overnight stays where required and occasional out of hours work
The postholder must have:
- Experience as a programme manager and leadership trainer
- Imaginative approaches to learning based on a thorough understanding of learning styles and learners needs
- Been successful in winning work and sales, and motivated by targets
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Pace and commitment, flexibility and focus.
- A team orientation, deriving satisfaction from shared successes
- An inclusive approach and value set.
Ideally they will:
- possess the Inclusive Employers Level 6 Inclusion Certificate
- have experience in equality diversity and inclusion